White Knuckle Flying Anyone? - Hang Gliding Org - Worlds largest Hang Gliding community, discover Hang Gliding

Search

• Sorry...You must register to activate searching

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hang Gliding Org Forum Index -> Hang gliding Videos->White Knuckle Flying Anyone?
BURY this topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NMERider
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: White Knuckle Flying Anyone? Reply with quote #1   
Unusually turbulent for parts of the first 2 hours yesterday but the last hour was awesome fun. Sorry about the camera shut-off after 1:08hrs. I need to replace a battery connector.

Link

3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #2   
I didn't watch the whole thing....especially because there was no landing to see....but I liked the launch sequence, and it's nice hearing the vario scream at times, while thermaling,it's better than watching TV....nice post!

JIM

NMERider
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #3   
Jim brindley wrote:
I didn't watch the whole thing....especially because there was no landing to see....but I liked the launch sequence, and it's nice hearing the vario scream at times, while thermaling,it's better than watching TV....nice post!

JIM

Thanks. Sorry about camera cutoff.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hang Gliding Org Forum Index -> Hang gliding Videos