Hang Gliding footage for vacation bible school? - Hang Gliding Org - Worlds largest Hang Gliding community, discover Hang Gliding

Search

• Sorry...You must register to activate searching

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hang Gliding Org Forum Index -> Hang gliding general->Hang Gliding footage for vacation bible school?
BURY this topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captian Matt
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Hang Gliding footage for vacation bible school? Reply with quote #1   
My church is running a vacation bible school this summer, for the kids, and the theme is the sky and flying. My glider will be hanging in the sanctuary and we are looking for a video loop to play on the wall. Does anyone have a suggestion or footage they are willing to allow us to use. It will be cool for about 250 kids and there parents to be so exposed to our sport. Thanks in advance for your help!
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #2   
Matt,
I'd be happy to send you any of my more Heavenly videos in full res. These come to mind:

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Cheers, Jonathan
Send private message Blog  Rate this post
Captian Matt
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #3   
Great footage Jonathan! Thanks for your generosity. I will show it to the folks doing the production. They may just splice it all together. We have 5 sessions to fill up.
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #4   
Captian Matt wrote:
Great footage Jonathan! Thanks for your generosity. I will show it to the folks doing the production. They may just splice it all together. We have 5 sessions to fill up.
Just drop me a line in enough time so I can burn it all to a data DVD.
Wonder Boy
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Hang Gliding footage for vacation bible school? Reply with quote #5   
Captian Matt wrote:
My church is running a vacation bible school this summer, for the kids, and the theme is the sky and flying. My glider will be hanging in the sanctuary and we are looking for a video loop to play on the wall. Does anyone have a suggestion or footage they are willing to allow us to use. It will be cool for about 250 kids and there parents to be so exposed to our sport. Thanks in advance for your help!

Here is my submition:

Link

Mike

Everyone who lives dies, yet not everyone who dies, has lived.
We take these risks not to escape life, but to prevent life escaping us.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CenterOFLIFT/
Send private message  Rate this post
Captian Matt
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #6   
Beautiful, Thanks!
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #7   
Here's the video I did for the OC airport display. No sound by design.

http://vimeo.com/3536482
iSoar
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Hang Gliding footage for vacation bible school? Reply with quote #8   
Captian Matt wrote:

Hey Matt,

Guessing that your VBS is probably in June or July do you have enough time and capabilities of videoing yourself in flight and doing an "introduction" of the evening at your Worship Rally? For example ...... Hey kids! I'm really excited that you have all come out for Vacation Bible School at INSERT CHURCH NAME HERE ... tonight we we are going to learn about the ABC's of becoming a Christian (or whatever the subject is that night) ..... Lets give it up for Youth Pastor John Doe and lets get started!

If you don't have the capabilites of videoing it maybe you could "persuade" Relate2 do the introductions for you .... something like ..... Hey kids! I'm from Australia and my buddy Matt told me that tonight you guys are learning about XXXXX. We are really excited that you are here at CHURCH NAME .... Lets give it up for XXXXXX and lets get started!

Just an idea .....

-B-
Send private message  Rate this post
Captian Matt
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #9   
Thanks everyone for your videos and suggestions!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hang Gliding Org Forum Index -> Hang gliding general