SITE BACK UP - Hang Gliding Org - Worlds largest Hang Gliding community, discover Hang Gliding

Search

  • Sorry...You must register to activate searching









Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hang Gliding Org Forum Index -> Front page news->SITE BACK UP
BURY this topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sg
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up


Joined: 17 Jul 2006
Posts: 11180

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject: SITE BACK UP Reply with quote #1   
Sorry.... my server provider had a major network outage since last night.
Server was fine but not reachable. Took them a while.
Was up all night waiting... waiting... pinging them on their support queue.... going to sleep now.

_________________

H4, AT, FL, TFL, AWCL, CL, FSL, RLF, TUR, X-C
Aeros Stealth III 142

Thomas Jefferson wrote:
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.


Last edited by sg on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Send private message Blog  Rate this post
FlyMyU2
2 thumbs up
2 thumbs up


Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Posts: 449
Location: New Jersey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #2   
Thanks for all you do, SG.

hail

_________________
WW U2 160

AT FL
AWCL CL FSL RLF TUR X-C
Send private message  Rate this post
noman3
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up


Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Posts: 5036

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #3   
i killed 3 kittys because your site was down,i hope your happy!.Just my way of saying thanks!. thumbsup
_________________
sg is a libtard who edits the truth.
Send private message  Rate this post
Wingspan34
2 thumbs up
2 thumbs up


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 5630
Location: Central NY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #4   
I was hoping it wasn't something major again. Shocked

I'm glad it wasn't Yay


However, when this site goes down I tend to visit the land of Oz. In looking around I found that Mr. Forbes has related his perspective on bringing Speed Wings into the Association.

( here: [abt 1/2 way down the page] http://ozreport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19309&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30 )

_________________
WW 141 Fusion SP
Master rated, First flight - May 1975
FL, PL, PA, AWCL, CL, FSL, RLF, TURB, X-C
Send private message Blog  Rate this post
sg
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up


Joined: 17 Jul 2006
Posts: 11180

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #5   
noman3 wrote:
i killed 3 kittys because your site was down,i hope your happy!.Just my way of saying thanks!. thumbsup




_________________

H4, AT, FL, TFL, AWCL, CL, FSL, RLF, TUR, X-C
Aeros Stealth III 142

Thomas Jefferson wrote:
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Send private message Blog  Rate this post
pjwings
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up


Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Posts: 2148
Location: Tennessee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #6   
Thanks SG!


Sorry about all the kittens.

_________________
http://pjwings.blogspot.com/
http://vimeo.com/pjwings
Send private message  Rate this post
sg
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up


Joined: 17 Jul 2006
Posts: 11180

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #7   
Wingspan34 wrote:
I was hoping it wasn't something major again. Shocked

I'm glad it wasn't Yay


However, when this site goes down I tend to visit the land of Oz. In looking around I found that Mr. Forbes has related his perspective on bringing Speed Wings into the Association.

( here: [abt 1/2 way down the page] http://ozreport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19309&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30 )


Oh great... I see mark forbes is now blatantly lying about things I said Rolling Eyes
I never claimed the entire BOD shared this view, only Tad.
Mark can try and sugar coat what Tad said and claim it was out of context but Mark doesnt know Tad like I do. Tads quote is accurate.

Mark Forbes wrote:

Jack (of the
other forum fame) took that snippet out of context, plastered it all over his home page and
tried to insinuate that this was an attitude shared by a large portion of the BOD.


Tad Hurst wrote:
I am very much against any effort that tries to increase the number of hang glider pilots. I would consider the marketing effort a success if in five years there were only 500 HG pilots and 20,000 PG pilots


Out of context my ass. Show me how this could possibley be out of context. This is simply embarrassing, and mark/ushpa wants to spin this and do damage control. Rolling Eyes

_________________

H4, AT, FL, TFL, AWCL, CL, FSL, RLF, TUR, X-C
Aeros Stealth III 142

Thomas Jefferson wrote:
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Send private message Blog  Rate this post
Windlord
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up


Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 5690
Location: Montana

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #8   
Thanks Jack! thumbsup
I thought my system had been invaded. So I ran all my security scans and
defraged the whole mess.
Anyway, it was a good time to play catch up and do some system cleaning.
Found a bunch of crapola.

_________________
H-4 (1976) UP Saturn 147 & UP Axis 13
The Cloudbase Foundation
Learn to fly hang gliders (click here}
Torrey Hawks #208
Send private message  Rate this post
Wingspan34
2 thumbs up
2 thumbs up


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 5630
Location: Central NY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #9   
sg wrote:
Oh great... I see mark forbes is now blatantly lying about things I said Rolling Eyes
I never claimed the entire BOD shared this view, only Tad.
Mark can try and sugar coat what Tad said and claim it was out of context but Mark doesnt know Tad like I do. Tads quote is accurate.


SG,

I've got a reply to this but I'm going to post it to the "Is anyone keeping up with the Oz report info from SLC?" thread. [/quote]

_________________
WW 141 Fusion SP
Master rated, First flight - May 1975
FL, PL, PA, AWCL, CL, FSL, RLF, TURB, X-C
Send private message Blog  Rate this post
Mrsposer
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up


Joined: 13 Aug 2007
Posts: 2112
Location: Georgia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #10   
noman3 wrote:
i killed 3 kittys because your site was down,i hope your happy!.Just my way of saying thanks!. thumbsup



I don't like cats. Keep up the good work!! ROFL

_________________
Send private message Blog  Rate this post
HGXC
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up


Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Posts: 3539

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #11   
sg wrote:
Wingspan34 wrote:
I was hoping it wasn't something major again. Shocked

I'm glad it wasn't Yay


However, when this site goes down I tend to visit the land of Oz. In looking around I found that Mr. Forbes has related his perspective on bringing Speed Wings into the Association.

( here: [abt 1/2 way down the page] http://ozreport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19309&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30 )


Oh great... I see mark forbes is now blatantly lying about things I said Rolling Eyes
I never claimed the entire BOD shared this view, only Tad.
Mark can try and sugar coat what Tad said and claim it was out of context but Mark doesnt know Tad like I do. Tads quote is accurate.

Mark Forbes wrote:

Jack (of the
other forum fame) took that snippet out of context, plastered it all over his home page and
tried to insinuate that this was an attitude shared by a large portion of the BOD.


Tad Hurst wrote:
I am very much against any effort that tries to increase the number of hang glider pilots. I would consider the marketing effort a success if in five years there were only 500 HG pilots and 20,000 PG pilots


Out of context my ass. Show me how this could possibley be out of context. This is simply embarrassing, and mark/ushpa wants to spin this and do damage control. Rolling Eyes


Tad blatantly tried to displace HGing and Mark knows it but tries to posture away from it. Tad was the leader in the named change movement that was the beginning of the end for the borg.

Dennis

_________________
Organ Donation Saves Lives

Glider = Ventus B. ATOS B-V, Rating = H5, Private Pilot /Glider
Send private message Blog  Rate this post
sg
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up


Joined: 17 Jul 2006
Posts: 11180

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #12   
Mrsposer wrote:
noman3 wrote:
i killed 3 kittys because your site was down,i hope your happy!.Just my way of saying thanks!. thumbsup



I don't like cats. Keep up the good work!! ROFL


Meany!!!! Mr. Green

_________________

H4, AT, FL, TFL, AWCL, CL, FSL, RLF, TUR, X-C
Aeros Stealth III 142

Thomas Jefferson wrote:
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Send private message Blog  Rate this post
HangDog
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up


Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 1484

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #13   
thumbsup thumbsup
_________________
Send private message Blog  Rate this post
Mrsposer
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up


Joined: 13 Aug 2007
Posts: 2112
Location: Georgia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #14   
Quote:
Meany!!!! Mr. Green



At least my mind wasn't in the gutter....



for once. Mr. Green

_________________
Send private message Blog  Rate this post
noman3
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up


Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Posts: 5036

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #15   
sg wrote:
noman3 wrote:
i killed 3 kittys because your site was down,i hope your happy!.Just my way of saying thanks!. thumbsup





roflcat roflcat roflcat

u kill me man,lol.

_________________
sg is a libtard who edits the truth.
Send private message  Rate this post
FPeel
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up


Joined: 28 Aug 2009
Posts: 1118
Location: San Jose, CA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #16   
noman3 wrote:
sg wrote:
noman3 wrote:
i killed 3 kittys because your site was down,i hope your happy!.Just my way of saying thanks!. thumbsup





roflcat roflcat roflcat

u kill me man,lol.

Age must be catching up with me. Usually I can only kill two kittens in an evening.

roflcat roflcat

_________________
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space." - Anonymous
Send private message  Rate this post
KevinCT64



Joined: 20 Oct 2010
Posts: 6
Location: Connecticut

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #17   
Great!!!!!! Smile Smile
Send private message  Rate this post
skyshaddo
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up


Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Posts: 440
Location: Point of the Mountain Ut.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #18   
Thanks SG!
Send private message  Rate this post
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hang Gliding Org Forum Index -> Front page news
 
All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1


 
Jump to:  


(c) HangGliding.org All rights reserved. Based on PhpBB