WANTED: PacAir Mark 4 or Pulse - Hang Gliding Org - Worlds largest Hang Gliding community, discover Hang Gliding

Search

• Sorry...You must register to activate searching

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hang Gliding Org Forum Index -> Q&A, Learning to hang glide->WANTED: PacAir Mark 4 or Pulse
BURY this topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WingedGringo
2 thumbs up
2 thumbs up

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:48 pm    Post subject: WANTED: PacAir Mark 4 or Pulse Reply with quote #1   
Greetings glide heads! I have just returned from my ol' stomping grounds in Valle de Bravo where I flew El Peñon del Diablo 3 times and remembered why I love that place so. I am already planning to go back for 2 weeks next February. This year I flew a Falcon from Jeff Hunt who also arranged a ride to launch and pickup, and I was happy flying the Falcon because things have changed since I last flew there and there are many tight LZs (as well as a few enormous ones). It would be nice to have a little better glide though.
So, I am looking for PacAir Mark 4 or PULSE, to take with me on my motorhome next year, and I will be wandering about this summer so I could maybe pick it up somewhere in the USA.
CALL Ole, 425 280-4198
PS I'm a big PacAir fan!
PSS Check out Jeff here: flymexico.com thumbsup

Media BLOCKED

Please REGISTER
and log in to see this content
Send private message  Rate this post
Eteamjack
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: MK 4 Reply with quote #2   
You didn't mention what size your looking for. Theres one in the classifieds on this website. Supposedly really nice shape. Also check John Heineys website.
Ozreport classifieds also hasone.

"Don't take life seriously it isn't permanent"
WingedGringo
2 thumbs up
2 thumbs up

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #3   
Well I didn't mention that because I need a wing for my ol' amigo José too and he is about half my size so I am interested in whatever pops up. I'm gonna take your suggestion and go look at the classifieds. I wonder if it's the one owned by the guy in Whitewater, WI, who apparently has quite a stack of vintage sackcloth, all of which seems wildly overpriced to this hangie, and unlikely to sell at those prices. I am looking for a fire sale. Thanks!
peanuts
2 thumbs up
2 thumbs up

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #4   
not fire sale, but I hear production has resumed on Pulse. Must be a reason...
TomGalvin
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #5   
Give me a PM. I may be able to hook you up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hang Gliding Org Forum Index -> Q&A, Learning to hang glide