How to develop China's hang glider market ? - Hang Gliding Org - Worlds largest Hang Gliding community, discover Hang Gliding

Search

  • Sorry...You must register to activate searching









Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hang Gliding Org Forum Index -> Growing the Sport of HG->How to develop China's hang glider market ?
BURY this topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yinhan2000
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up


Joined: 05 Nov 2010
Posts: 10
Location: wuhan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Welcome to China Reply with quote #21   
Hello 1510!

I am from Wuhan, China. A very welcome development in China hang gliding today's China has no shortage of hang gliding enthusiasts. Paul H said that the Chinese government does not support civil aviation is wrong in fact although the Government does not support, but have no objection. the present situation is allowed to develop. Today's China has opened up a lot and we also have a professional BBS. China is now the school has suspended hang gliding, but small, mainly because the price is too high, such as full new WILL SWING Falcon3 in China, the price is about 30000RMB, teaching costs 6000RMB, if combined with POD, total cost about 40000RMB. about $ 6300. the equivalent of two years of income of ordinary Chinese people, so the price can be reduced if , there will be more Chinese people to join the HG.
My name is shulin yin, you can call me sunny yin. Once again welcome you to China's development hang gliding. If you come to China, I am very happy to help you.

And: There are two photos you sent is my work last year my friend Cary to my photos on here.

This is a replacement sail the latest photos



Media BLOCKED

Please REGISTER
and log in to see this content

Media BLOCKED

Please REGISTER
and log in to see this content

Media BLOCKED

Please REGISTER
and log in to see this content

Media BLOCKED

Please REGISTER
and log in to see this content
Send private message  Rate this post
gasdive
2 thumbs up
2 thumbs up


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 1161
Location: port macquarie australia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #22   
Welcome Sunny!

Maybe the way to go would be a club, where many people join together to buy some gliders and then share them.

=:)

_________________
Jason Rogers,
http://zerods.blogspot.com/
http://slow-cook.blogspot.com
http://thingsineverunderstood.blogspot.com/
Lock a diver in an empty room for an hour with three ball bearings. On your return, one will be lost, one will be broken and one will be stolen.
Send private message  Rate this post
yinhan2000
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up


Joined: 05 Nov 2010
Posts: 10
Location: wuhan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #23   
Thank you
Very excited to join HG.org. Are now looking for a hang glider for my hope to find a price not to exceed $ 2000 initial suspension of second-hand gliding, and I weight 65KG. Who is for it? Please contact me

Sunny Yin
E-mail: yin_han@163.com
Send private message  Rate this post
Mavi Gogun
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 987
Location: Istanbul (not Constantinople)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #24   
HGXC wrote:
I do not believe that the government of China holds your lofty good will toward my country. I respect them as a competitor but I am not going to help them up after a tackle if you get my drift.


The forum is "Growing the Sport of HG"; your voiced fears are 100% off topic, antithetical, and not in keeping with the spirit of the endeavor. This isn't the arena for confronting some imagined ideological other, or perusing some Darwinian competition. This is a place for pilots to share and seek support. If you feel hostile toward or threatened by people of any particular nation or ethnicity, this is not the place to express those feelings.
Send private message  Rate this post
Mavi Gogun
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 987
Location: Istanbul (not Constantinople)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #25   
gasdive wrote:
Maybe the way to go would be a club, where many people join together to buy some gliders and then share them.


Most of the pilots I've encountered here in Turkey have done just that. good idea
Send private message  Rate this post
HGXC
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up


Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Posts: 3308

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #26   
Mavi Gogun wrote:
HGXC wrote:
I do not believe that the government of China holds your lofty good will toward my country. I respect them as a competitor but I am not going to help them up after a tackle if you get my drift.


The forum is "Growing the Sport of HG"; your voiced fears are 100% off topic, antithetical, and not in keeping with the spirit of the endeavor. This isn't the arena for confronting some imagined ideological other, or perusing some Darwinian competition. This is a place for pilots to share and seek support. If you feel hostile toward or threatened by people of any particular nation or ethnicity, this is not the place to express those feelings.


I guess this means we won't be seeing you comment on any of the many political posts that occur on this forum. Right?

Don't go telling me what to say or don't say Mavi. Communist China threat is not imaged and you need only to look at your own country for some vicious actions in the name of defense.

Dennis

Dennis

_________________
Organ Donation Saves Lives

Glider = Ventus B. ATOS B-V, Rating = H5, Private Pilot /Glider
Send private message Blog  Rate this post
Mavi Gogun
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 987
Location: Istanbul (not Constantinople)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #27   
HGXC wrote:
I guess this means we won't be seeing you comment on any of the many political posts that occur on this forum. Right?


There are two other forums on this board to direct non-hang gliding political/ideological noise- "The Camp Fire" and "Way off Topic". "Growing the Sport of HG" is not the place.

HGXC wrote:
Don't go telling me what to say or don't say Mavi. Communist China threat is not imaged and you need only to look at your own country for some vicious actions in the name of defense.


By my "own country", I presume you mean the good old US of A? Attempting to distract from the mater at hand by implying that associated guilt has eroded my ability to speak from moral conviction is an unworthy ploy. Am I responsible for the CIA orchestrated overthrow of the Iranian prime minister in 1953, or are contemporary Chinese hang glider pilots responsible for the imprisonment of Ai Wei Wei? This is not the venue to assess that responsibility. This is not the place to petition against supporting pilots of a particular nationality/group.

-Christopher

(Dude, I don't mean to push you into a corner- it's just these guys show up, looking for help, or at the least a kind word; as a stranger in a strange land, I understand too well what that means- I'm sure you can imagine, too- you're no villain)


Last edited by Mavi Gogun on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Send private message  Rate this post
yinhan2000
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up


Joined: 05 Nov 2010
Posts: 10
Location: wuhan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #28   
OH,My God!
Girls! Girls! Don't excited!

We can't choose the country of birth. Is not it? But we have a common interest! World most people are want peace. I was! Now! We can begin to discuss hang gliding it?
Send private message  Rating: 3 thumbs up
HGXC
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up


Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Posts: 3308

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #29   
Mavi Gogun wrote:
HGXC wrote:
I guess this means we won't be seeing you comment on any of the many political posts that occur on this forum. Right?


There are two other forums on this board to direct non-hang gliding political/ideological noise- "The Camp Fire" and "Way off Topic". "Growing the Sport of HG" is not the place.

HGXC wrote:
Don't go telling me what to say or don't say Mavi. Communist China threat is not imaged and you need only to look at your own country for some vicious actions in the name of defense.


By my "own country", I presume you mean the good old US of A? Attempting to distract from the mater at hand by implying that associated guilt has eroded my ability to speak from moral conviction is an unworthy ploy. Am I responsible for the CIA orchestrated overthrow of the Iranian prime minister in 1953, or are contemporary Chinese hang glider pilots responsible for the imprisonment of Ai Wei Wei? This is not the venue to assess that responsibility. This is not the place to petition against supporting pilots of a particular nationality/group.

-Christopher

(Dude, I don't mean to push you into a corner- it's just these guys show up, looking for help, or at the least a kind word; as a stranger in a strange land, I understand too well what that means- I'm sure you can imagine, too.)


I am in no corner as you say Dude!...I gave a pleasant PM to you that you never returned a few days back and if you come at me I will surely come at you times 10 pal . BTW is your name Mavi or Christopher...you are starting to remind me of all those support calls i get from far away places name Bob or Bill -Smile

I find your lecturing me about being confronting silly and hypocritical when that is your calling card. I have seen many posts (not all directed at me ) by this Mavi guy pounding others his opinions.

So "Chris" I really said what I wanted to say about a country that is a hot button to mine own (in my opinion). You want to prolong this well have at it.

Cheers,

Dennis

_________________
Organ Donation Saves Lives

Glider = Ventus B. ATOS B-V, Rating = H5, Private Pilot /Glider
Send private message Blog  Rate this post
Mavi Gogun
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 987
Location: Istanbul (not Constantinople)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #30   
By "in a corner" I meant "characterze your actions in such a way as to leave no room for the fullness of your humanity."

HGXC wrote:
BTW is your name Mavi or Christopher...you are starting to remind me of all those support calls i get from far away places name Bob or Bill -Smile


Is your name HGXC?

HGXC wrote:
I find your lecturing me about being confronting *snip*


Was I reproaching you for being confrontational or strongly opinionated? Clearly not. There was far more substance than superficially complaining about tone. Can you accurately summarize what I took issue with, or is that really all you heard?
Send private message  Rate this post
Darbbb
2 thumbs up
2 thumbs up


Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Posts: 1156
Location: Western Maryland

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #31   
Sunny yin, welcome to the forum!

thumbsup
Send private message  Rate this post
HGXC
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up


Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Posts: 3308

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #32   
Quote:
Is your name HGXC?



Of course not....but your avatar says Mavi Gogun from Istanbul. And you sign your name Chris from Riverside...So was I really way off base thinking you might be from Turkey????? Mr. Green

So here i thought that I was talking to some human rights Professor from Istanbul University and now i am told it might be Chris who runs the video store in Riverside mall ahh ahh

Man the internet can get real confusing.....Istanbul was Constantinople / Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople ........ crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QImMTKhAGHE

Cheers,

Dennis

_________________
Organ Donation Saves Lives

Glider = Ventus B. ATOS B-V, Rating = H5, Private Pilot /Glider
Send private message Blog  Rate this post
Mavi Gogun
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 987
Location: Istanbul (not Constantinople)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #33   
HGXC wrote:
So here i thought that I was talking to some human rights Professor from Istanbul University and now i am told it might be Chris who runs the video store in Riverside mall


You continue to search for some reason to discount. My intolerance for bigotry doesn't stem either from an extraordinary focus on human rights, nor a lack of education. My background, my country of origin, isn't the issue.

Do you have anything to contribute, any advice or information to share topical to those interested in growing hang gliding participation in China?
Send private message  Rate this post
HGXC
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up


Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Posts: 3308

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #34   
Mavi Gogun wrote:
HGXC wrote:
So here i thought that I was talking to some human rights Professor from Istanbul University and now i am told it might be Chris who runs the video store in Riverside mall


You continue to search for some reason to discount. My intolerance for bigotry doesn't stem either from an extraordinary focus on human rights, nor a lack of education. My background, my country of origin, isn't the issue.

Do you have anything to contribute, any advice or information to share topical to those interested in growing hang gliding participation in China?



Don't get huffy with me, You don't own the F ing thread. and yes you accurately portraying who you are does matter and is important. No one likes a liar ,

Dennis

_________________
Organ Donation Saves Lives

Glider = Ventus B. ATOS B-V, Rating = H5, Private Pilot /Glider
Send private message Blog  Rate this post
Mavi Gogun
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 987
Location: Istanbul (not Constantinople)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #35   
HGXC wrote:
Don't get huffy with me, You don't own the F ing thread.


I won't condone through silence your hostility, alienation, ungracious lack of hospitality, overt rudeness to new participants.

Quote:
and yes you accurately portraying who you are does matter and is important. No one likes a liar ,

Dennis


At no point have I misrepresented myself. You impugn my character without cause.
Send private message  Rating: Bad stuff
peanuts
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up


Joined: 08 Jul 2008
Posts: 2012
Location: virginia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #36   
aw, your mother dresses you both funny...
Send private message  Rate this post
noman3
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up


Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Posts: 4989

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #37   
i think if you get china or india get involved with this sport,look out!.
Send private message  Rate this post
astronaut
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up


Joined: 19 Nov 2010
Posts: 67
Location: Outer space

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #38   
HGXC wrote:
Mavi Gogun wrote:
HGXC wrote:
I do not believe that the government of China holds your lofty good will toward my country. I respect them as a competitor but I am not going to help them up after a tackle if you get my drift.


The forum is "Growing the Sport of HG"; your voiced fears are 100% off topic, antithetical, and not in keeping with the spirit of the endeavor. This isn't the arena for confronting some imagined ideological other, or perusing some Darwinian competition. This is a place for pilots to share and seek support. If you feel hostile toward or threatened by people of any particular nation or ethnicity, this is not the place to express those feelings.


I guess this means we won't be seeing you comment on any of the many political posts that occur on this forum. Right?

Don't go telling me what to say or don't say Mavi. Communist China threat is not imaged and you need only to look at your own country for some vicious actions in the name of defense.

Dennis

Dennis

Jeesuuzz! crazy

Sometimes this forum really sucks. I agree totally with Mavi. This forum is to share the common interest of hang gliding.

If you're from Europe and fly a Funky, Space, Crossover or Spyder the thread gets hijaked because you fly Seedwings Europe.

If you're from China and look for help and support the thread gets hijacked because of a capitalism vs,. communism argument.

There are a lot of REALLY nice and friendly US people in this forum. You know who you are Smile But sometimes this forum is too "pro US" and against anyone else Sad
Send private message  Rate this post
noman3
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up


Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Posts: 4989

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #39   
astronaut wrote:
HGXC wrote:
Mavi Gogun wrote:
HGXC wrote:
I do not believe that the government of China holds your lofty good will toward my country. I respect them as a competitor but I am not going to help them up after a tackle if you get my drift.


The forum is "Growing the Sport of HG"; your voiced fears are 100% off topic, antithetical, and not in keeping with the spirit of the endeavor. This isn't the arena for confronting some imagined ideological other, or perusing some Darwinian competition. This is a place for pilots to share and seek support. If you feel hostile toward or threatened by people of any particular nation or ethnicity, this is not the place to express those feelings.


I guess this means we won't be seeing you comment on any of the many political posts that occur on this forum. Right?

Don't go telling me what to say or don't say Mavi. Communist China threat is not imaged and you need only to look at your own country for some vicious actions in the name of defense.

Dennis

Dennis

Jeesuuzz! crazy

Sometimes this forum really sucks. I agree totally with Mavi. This forum is to share the common interest of hang gliding.

If you're from Europe and fly a Funky, Space, Crossover or Spyder the thread gets hijaked because you fly Seedwings Europe.

If you're from China and look for help and support the thread gets hijacked because of a capitalism vs,. communism argument.

There are a lot of REALLY nice and friendly US people in this forum. You know who you are Smile But sometimes this forum is too "pro US" and against anyone else Sad
i hope the Chinese get into hanggliding,it will save our sport.I say welcome china.
Send private message  Rate this post
HGXC
1 thumbs up
1 thumbs up


Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Posts: 3308

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #40   
Quote:
your hostility, alienation, ungracious lack of hospitality, overt rudeness



Wow Mavi from Turkey aka "Chris from Riverside" you are begining to sound like my wife after he mother in law visits ahh

Dennis

_________________
Organ Donation Saves Lives

Glider = Ventus B. ATOS B-V, Rating = H5, Private Pilot /Glider
Send private message Blog  Rate this post
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hang Gliding Org Forum Index -> Growing the Sport of HG
 
All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3


 
Jump to:  


(c) HangGliding.org All rights reserved. Based on PhpBB